[ gpsdrive ] error after upgrading to hardy heron

Guenther Meyer d.s.e at sordidmusic.com
Tue Apr 29 08:46:00 AKDT 2008

Am Dienstag 29 April 2008 schrieb carlo mecozzi:
> do you know the origin of this error? I am no more able to see osm maps
> on gpsdrive.
> I could do it both on gutsy and hardy alfa 6.
> whre is "default.style" file? I could not find it on my system.
> thanks

the newer version of osm2pgsql needs this file.
have you had a look into /usr/bin ?

I think this is not really the right location for that file, but the
openstreetmap-utils package seems to install it there...

if it's not there, try this one:
http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/utils/export/osm2pgsql/default.style