[ gpsdrive ] Plans for a new release?

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Tue May 13 06:38:01 AKDT 2008

On Mon, 12 May 2008 19:39:52 -0700 (PDT)
Hamish <hamish_b at yahoo.com> wrote:

> but FWIW this list seems to be set up to strip away the name of the
> person you want to reply to when you hit reply-all, and just leaves
> the mailing list address. Which I find annoying as if I click
> reply-all I want to reply to all, not just some. I can click reply for
> that.

That may be client side.  I just clicked reply all in response to your
message and nothing was stripped as far as I can tell.  By the way, I'm
the admin of the list, so if anyone has problems or questions about the
list configuration, please let me know.

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com