[ gpsdrive ] How can I resize gpsdrive?

Xamindar junkxamindar at gmail.com
Tue May 27 01:09:45 AKDT 2008

I am very new to gpsdrive and just got it installed on my carpc project.
  One thing is driving me nuts about it though.  Unlike any other
program I can't seem to be able to resize it.  Is there maybe some kind
of config where I can tell it what resolution to use?  But that seems
kinda difficult.  It seems to be cut off vertically and horizontally
about a centimeter.  And of course it also goes down under my menubar.
Is there any way to specify the resolution?  Or is this program hard
coded to a specific resolution for some crazy reason?