[ gpsdrive ] How can I resize gpsdrive?

Xamindar junkxamindar at gmail.com
Tue May 27 04:52:03 AKDT 2008

hmm, the -g option doesn't seem to do anything, stuff is still cut off.
  This is with gpsdrive 2.10pre4.  Also, what does that -M option do?
Thanks for the info though, I'll keep testing different options to see
if it does anything.  Does gpsdrive just not show properly on 800x600?
I can't imagine it having a minimum resolution of 1024x768 when this
kind of software is often used on small devices.