[ gpsdrive ] GPSdrive SVN, Mapnik and a Patch

Guenther Meyer d.s.e at sordidmusic.com
Thu May 29 05:13:21 AKDT 2008

Am Donnerstag 29 Mai 2008 schrieb Mark Wilkinson:
> Hi Guenther,
>    the first think I can think of is to check your gpsdriverc file and
> look at the mapnik_font_path and mapnik_input_path values....

no, the problem is somewhere else:
the config structure is initialized in config_init in gpsdrive_config.c to
default values suitable for most standard installations. these values are
also used, if there is no gpsdriverc (which is a normal thing when a user
runs gpsdrive for the first time), or when those lines are not present in the
config file. so values like <please insert path> won't work.
and you also forgot to set a default for the font_path.
but that's not a big issue, I'm already on that.