[ gpsdrive ] gpsdrive on debian / ubuntu/ mac os x

Seth Just seth.just at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 01:16:41 AKST 2010

I've been having difficulty with the SVN version, but here's what I had
to do to get pre7 seeing dependencies from fink. To get it to link
against the libgps shipping with gpsd-2.90 I messed with gps_handler.c,
but the goal is to show it can compile with fink dependencies. I'll try
to get this working with the svn ASAP, which will probably be a week or so.

I'm especially curious how we can get the right linker flags to be put
in the various link.txt files, which ATM I have to edit by hand.

-Seth