[ gpsdrive ] Where is gpsdrive_2.10pre7_i386.deb ?

Michael Elliott j.michael.elliott at gmail.com
Thu May 13 09:36:41 AKDT 2010

Joerg Ostertag wrote:
> On Thursday 13 May 2010, Joerg Ostertag wrote:
>> On Tuesday 11 May 2010, Jack Elliott wrote:
>>> Forgive me if this has been asked before, possibly many times.
>>>
>>> The link at
>>> http://gpsdrive.de/debian/pool/main/gpsdrive_2.10pre7_i386.deb does not
>>> work.
>>>
>>> How can I get a copy of gpsdrive_2.10pre7_i386.deb ?
>> should be at:
>
> Almost ....
>

> http://www.gpsdrive.de/debian/pool/lenny/gpsdrive_2.10pre7_i386.deb
> http://www.gpsdrive.de/debian/pool/squeeze/gpsdrive_2.10pre7_i386.deb
> http://www.gpsdrive.de/ubuntu/pool/intrepid/gpsdrive_2.10pre7_i386.deb

Thank you, Joerg. If you come up with another dozen locations for the
download you will really embarrass me!

But I am still having dependency issues.

2.10pre7 versions:

For "lenny", Ubuntu's Package Installer reports "Error: Dependency is
not satisfiable: libgps17 (>= 2.35)"

For "squeeze," I get "Error: Dependency is not satisfiable: libsqlite3-0
(>= 3.6.17)"

For "intrepid" I also get the "Dependency is not satisfiable: libgps17
(>= 2.35)" error.

2.11 versions:

For "lenny" is also the same libgps17 dependency problem,

"squeeze" is missing "libsqlite3-0 (>= 3.6.18)",

"intrepid" wants missing libgps17,

"jaunty" version also wants libgps17,

"karmic" version wants libmapnik0.5.

Already on this machine I have libmapnik0.6, libgps18, and libsqlite3-0
installed.

Those of you smarter than I probably know how to overcome these
dependencies issues.

--
Jack Elliott